Kommandeering Developers Everywhere

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I love it when a good plan comes together

Like a moth to the flame, like a pudgy child to cake, so am I drawn inexorably to San Diego.

Today's excuse? The Desktop Linux Summit. An opportunity to speak about marketing and KDE and the chance for a booth, thanks to Linspire.

Can I defend myself against a fully operational battle station? Of course.
Have I figured out the last digit of pi? You bet.
Could I beat Kobayashi in a hot dog eating contest? No problem.
Can I run a booth by myself at an this event? No chance.

Just when things looked the darkest, the cavalry arrived in the form of Ryan Nickell and Matt Broadstone.

How awesome are these two? This awesome. I really didn't want Linspire's kindness to go to waste. Now that's not an issue.

What next? A month to plan and accumulate things that just might end up in a future North American KDE booth box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home