Kommandeering Developers Everywhere

Monday, October 10, 2005

Shshhh!

In San Diego, after several doses of liquid courage at the bar, I plan to approach Aaron with the following concept, I think he'll like it.

We have release names, and each one is the name of an animal, and an adjective that starts with the same letter, or maybe even rhymes as an option. I can't wait - I'm pretty confident no project is doing something similar, so let's keep it a secret.

I'm just torn between offering up "Spunky Monkey", "Albino Rhino", or "Wiccan Chicken." Which personifies KDE the most? Maybe a user poll is in order.

In other random news, the program manager of this very large project (on which I'm consulting - he probably manages about 100 peeps) randomly walks up this morning and asks me if I've seen the VH1 show "Breaking Bonaduce." Then continues, "I'm not taking any sides, but it seems like whenever he wants to get lucky, the wife gives him the Heisman."

Now, I'm glad that such a lofty indivual is curious on my opinion, but was he looking at me in partiular and guessing that I know about VH1, roid rage and child TV star escapades? I don't remember any of that on my resume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home